Some key features of our predictive Dialer Capabilities include:
- Build goal-oriented outbound campaigns. Target distinct customer groups and specific times of day or week, without forcing customer center users to login and out of individual campaigns.
- Blend outbound and inbound campaigns. Optimize user resources and elevate productivity.
- Support campaigns without users. Play messages, automatically gather customer input or connect called parties to contact center users. Allows a customized approach to call scenarios, letting you to decide how each type of call should be handled before the call is actually dialed.
- Scale campaigns. Utilize hundreds of users at one site or thousands across multiple locations, including remote users.
- Skill-based dialing. Match up the skill requirements of a contact (e.g., in a certain state, in a certain language) with the skill set of available users before dialing. Dials more calls when more skilled users are available. Balances licensing, language and other requirements with the need to minimize abandons.
- Phone number flexibility. Have as many or few numbers per contact as needed per campaign. Manage time zones, attempts and states per phone number. Assign definable phone number types, then specify policies and track statistics by type.
- More effectively utilize users. Leverage the dialer technology to keep user productivity high and idle time low.
- Comply with regulations. Manage abandon rates, issue appropriate caller IDs, log data to prove compliance, prevent dialing restricted numbers to maintain compliance with DNC regulations.